Skip to main content

Do you have concerns about the welfare of any animal at Colorado State University? If you do, you can report those concerns anonymously via the Compliance Reporting Hotline, or, if you wish, directly to the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC), the Attending Veterinarian, the University Bioethicist, the Research Integrity and Compliance Review office, or the Vice President for Research. The IACUC will investigate those concerns and promptly address them. Additional information on how or where to raise these concerns are posted in animal facilities and at